Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Well, I got a little webcam and now I have to figure out how to use it. Bear with me, I'm a beginner.

Besides knitting which I love to do - keeps me sane - I plan to put in my 2 cents about faith, politics, history and whatever happens to be going on in the world that strikes me. I invite people to disagree with me, but nastiness is unacceptable. Just had to get that said.


My current issue is the constant carping on the subject of racism when anyone disagrees with the current administration. Obviously I can't speak for everyone, and I'm sure there are bigots of every stripe out there. Speaking for myself, I don't care if a politician is a Martian. If I think he or she is doing something wrong I reserve the right to say so, and if I think he/she is on the right track, I'll say that too. For the record I'm a big Sarah Palin fan. Wish she'd move into my neighborhood.


Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment